• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Zara, it's a poll!!!

What name topic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
How did this thread get to 6 pages and 101 replies in 23 hours?
You tell me. I went to bed and woke up to this.

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Nooooooooo! Feed them in the evening when you wake up and the morning when you go to bed
I don't think they'll like that...

tka

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ok so. I also have 4 unnamed bengalese aka societies. (LONG story as I didn’t choose them or necessarily want them) Now that I see all these fun spice names I want to do spices.

So I’m hijacking your idea @Ali . But I’ll have pictures in a few hours! :laugh:

If I use Indian names I’ll probably have to post it for hubby. He can’t remember any names. So probably Ginger, Cinnamon etc.

My Gouldians have music names and zebras when I had them were gangsters.
More than enough spices to go around!

And @finchly, I love your finch cage layouts. I don't know if I've said this before, but they're so pretty and vibrant.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
More than enough spices to go around!

And @finchly, I love your finch cage layouts. I don't know if I've said this before, but they're so pretty and vibrant.
Aww thank you! I really enjoy doing them.

Here are the finches, they are flighty - I can't get good photos. I wish you could see the gray one especially (Sage?) his colors and markings are subtle and beautiful.
I have to say. We put Skittle parrotlet's cage on top of this one. Then opened his door. He climbed down, eyed the finches for a few minutes, then went back in his cage without flying around. I guess they meet with his approval.

13B11946-0F06-418A-AC7D-8BDAE158E2FF.jpeg F0574860-5A11-4B0E-9456-B9FB60BC5B8E.jpeg