• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Zack & Zecora

CrzyCavLdy

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Erin
That is very good information. I would like at least 1 clutch but I don't think these will be viable...

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
These might not - especially if it is their first clutch. They sort of play around with the first ones. @Monaco is right you can easily be overrun with babies so do keep an eye out -- I see people bringing 70+ birds to a rescue that started with a pair. That''s the nature of zebra finches. :D

I said that for anyone else reading this thread more than you, as I know you have experience Erin.

CrzyCavLdy

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Erin
Moving the eggs has caused Zecora to loose interest it seems, which is likely for the best for this time. I have added egg yums and better nesting material, I have small animal paper shreds in my craft supply never opened, so I will put that in as well! I put food back in the food dish lol. I am sad but it is probably for the best... I think I should save the eggs do boil and make into dummy eggs... or breakfast!
:lolsign:

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
How do I do that? :p
You just post their photos and a little info about them :)