• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Your conure's favorite pellet food

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
I would recommend not keeping a budgie and conure together since it could be really dangerous for your budgue
Agree. One of my adoptees in a previous home was allowed out with a parakeet and during hormone season injured him and he died. I wouldn't let them out together without constant supervision.

b6lego

Meeting neighbors
I know I don't have a conure but both of my budgies DEVOURED some harrison's high potency the first time it was offered in the middle of the day and the previous owner had no luck converting them to pellets.

RWB

Moving in
Real Name
Rachel Berndlmaier
I also just bought Miracle Meal and all of my birds give it a "tails up" seal of approval

Phoe Phoe

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
TOPS with a mix of Caitec Oven Fresh Bites and Roudybush is what they get.

They all love Zupreem and Lafebers. I do not love those ingredients so I do not give them.

They also loved Harrison’s High Potency. It has more tasty ingredients. You might consider trying the Harrison’s to help transition.

Bomi

Moving in
What is your Conures favorite Pellet food? I haven't found one that mine likes. She is a Black Capped Conure.
My bird loves
harrison’s high potency pepper.
It would've been better if Harrison released adult time pepper, but he is fairly satisfied with this.:loveshower:

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Tried Mojo with Harrisons high potency pepper for the first time today she ate it straight away

Greencheek Lee

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lee
I use a variety, the only ones I see them eat is the Caitec Oven Fresh Bites. Unless I'm pretending it's all mine and they can't have them...then they'll eat anything.

JewellBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Miranda
My conure really likes Lafebers Pellets and will also eat TOPS pellets and Harrisons pellets, I usually use a mixture of multiple.