• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Young Friendly Cockatiel Looking For Home

scrape

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
I have a cockatiel looking for a good home, no fault of her own. I call her Bo Peep. She was found outside flying around. I am looking for a wonderful home for her. She is sweet, loving, totally handle-able, tame, loves pets. She will make someone an awesome companion. I've had her almost a month. She is under a year old, a baby. I'd say less than 6 months old. Fully flighted (and she knows it). She loves playing with woods. Balsa, mahogany, and cork are her favorites. She's pretty quiet. She looks like a girl currently, but it's too early to tell. She has a leg band. I am coming here first, I'm in no rush, I want her to have the best. She will make someone very happy, she is a perfect baby. Person who adopts her needs to show me her future cage, I have one for sale if interested, and be knowledgeable about bird care. Rehoming fee applies. Contact me for pictures and more info Located in Texas

Aves

Rollerblading along the road
I wish I could adopt her. Good luck! :bounce3:

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I sure wish I was closer :(

melissa68

Walking the driveway
I'm looking for a companion (not to breed!) for my cockatiel Henry (he's 1.5 years old)! Where are you located?

Quail

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Rylee
Wait.. You found this bird outside? Did you try looking for it's owner? I lost my cockatiel and only recently thought to look here.. Could you send me a photo of the bird?

Quail

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Rylee
Ah.. Nevermind, my tiel didn't have a band