• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

You know you’ve made it to crazy bird person when...

Vmax

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Vanessa
Just interested in hearing your funny bird related stories. I’ll start with a not terribly funny, but maybe relatable tail...feather(see what I did there :rolleyes: )
I recognize that I have migrated from bird fan to crazy bird person when, I’m sorting laundry and find little bird toys in my one of the pockets of my shorts I had been wearing last week. I had stuffed them there when I was playing/training with my two brat birds the other evening. Had been looking for them for some time, too.....:scared2::laughing6::dreamyeyes:...what a dork

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
You know you're a crazy bird person when you have actual conversations with your birds. :yes3:
That means you're crazy? I'm in trouble then, LOL. I talk to them all the time.

Imogena

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Joanna
You know you're a crazy bird person when you have actual conversations with your birds. :yes3:
I thought that is perfectly normal. It is not? Oh....
I mean, I tell Edgar how was my day and ask him about his. I tell him that today is a cold day or that I will have difficult conversation with my patient .
It is not normal? Should I go to a doctor?

Gribouille

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
I don't see what all the fuss is about? o_O All those things are perfectly normal... :rolleyes:
As for me, I am looking for a new house... See my avatar for a better description.

Gribouille

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
we are 3 big humans, they are 3 small birds... And although half of the house would be the bird room, they'd have acces to the whole house, no need to say :D
I think the guinea pigs would be entitled to complain though... I don't plan on a guinea pig room... :confused:

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
You’re a crazy bird person when you sneeze and out comes a feather ball.