• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Yet another new puppy ppm

OK Mike

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Mike
I can't take my wife anywhere without her falling in love with another puppy. We were leaving our local Walmart last Saturday and a couple had a kennel full of puppies in the back of their truck for sale. Well she forced me to stop. We left there with an 8 week old Great Pyrenees male puppy. He weighs 16 pounds at just 8 weeks. Meet Shug (pronounced like the first syllable of sugar). He's named after Auburn University's most notable football coach Shug Jordan. Auburn is my alma mater.
1110190822d.jpg 1110190804n.jpg 1109191324.jpg

Sodapop&Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
OMGOSH the noseeeee :loveshower: I need one of Shug please (adorable name btw). We had a litter of part pyrenees pups once sired by our pyrenees sheep dog. That was one gorgeous, playful brute and he fathered adorable puppies. :heart::heart::heart::heart2:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
OMG soooo fluffy :heart:

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
He's adorable, and he'll get quite big, too!

My supervisor at work has one full bred great pyrenees female and a pyrenees x st benard mix male pup. (besides her standard aussie) The pup is just about full grown and could nearly pass for a full blood pyrenees! Really calm dogs!

OK Mike

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Mike
This is the fourth Great Pyrenees we've had. I always had them and Border Collies on my farm in Alabama. We currently have a Border Collie, a Goldendoodle, a Shih Tzu / Toy Poodle mix and now Shug. But Blu, our macaw, keeps them in line verbally telling them to hush, stop, sit and come constantly. The dogs have learned not to put their noses close to his cage though. He's nipped all of them. When he's out they stay well clear and we close them in the sun room.

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Ohhh what a cutie!!! How big do you figure he'll get? The biggest pup I've ever had was the Rottie we had when I was little, she was 125lbs. Although we ran into a guy once who showed us a pic of his previous rott, who was 200lb!

Cat The Great

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Caitlyn
Aww Shug is adorable! :xflove: Congrats on your new addition!!:)