• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Year End California Bird Nerds

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
California Bird Nerds will not be closing down at all this year during the Holidays. However, I will be taking some time off in January. I will be closed Friday, January 17, 2020 through Monday, February 3, 2020.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you for letting us know. I hate shut down times but understandably a necessity. I will make sure IF I need more , I'll get my order in. Buddy currently devouring about 5 Rings you made, on a circle skewer. I tried to get a pic but he let go & shook his head was all a blur.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Thank you for letting us know. I hate shut down times but understandably a necessity. I will make sure IF I need more , I'll get my order in. Buddy currently devouring about 5 Rings you made, on a circle skewer. I tried to get a pic but he let go & shook his head was all a blur.
Good boy Buddy!! What kind of rings were they?

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The wooden 1 1/4"? I think. He likes my wood dyes but Ann's got more variety. I've been way to busy to order & dye from anyone.

The circular ring is really cool. I'm not sure where it came from because it was in Buddy's drawer when I inherited him. I havent been able to find another like it. It had an old knotted citten rope climbing/toy attached to it. It was frayed really terribly so I pitched the rope but saved that heavy metal skewer. It can be used in so many different ways for him.

I'll get you a pic later he's sleeping hard w/ his head buried in his back right now. Don't want to wake him. Neither of us have had much sleep this week.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Thanks for shipping my bagels & SS skewers...I'm trying to find my order as I paid $9.99 for shipping & it cost $6...Not sure if I was credited $3.99?
Order number: 7620
Order Date: 11/21/2019

Thanks

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Thanks for sharing that. I appreciate you letting us know!

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
The wooden 1 1/4"? I think. He likes my wood dyes but Ann's got more variety. I've been way to busy to order & dye from anyone.

The circular ring is really cool. I'm not sure where it came from because it was in Buddy's drawer when I inherited him. I havent been able to find another like it. It had an old knotted citten rope climbing/toy attached to it. It was frayed really terribly so I pitched the rope but saved that heavy metal skewer. It can be used in so many different ways for him.

I'll get you a pic later he's sleeping hard w/ his head buried in his back right now. Don't want to wake him. Neither of us have had much sleep this week.
They are available in 1-1/2" and 1-3/4". They are both on Clearance and I am starting to run low on the 1-1/2".

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
Thanks for shipping my bagels & SS skewers...I'm trying to find my order as I paid $9.99 for shipping & it cost $6...Not sure if I was credited $3.99?
Order number: 7620
Order Date: 11/21/2019

Thanks
I will send you a private message.