• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

YAY Tomorrow is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chewy

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Erin
Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me, well for meand my dog. But this ain't bout the dog...I will post a new thread bout that.
I am going to Petco tomorrow. And I will post more bout that later in the dog thing.
But I need ideas desperately. I didn't get to do the santa exchange thing because my parents haven't stepped into the 21st century yet, but that is adifferent thing all together I love them to death.
So so Chewy and Eli and LIttle Foot don't get their feelings hurt when they look at your fids new toys on Christmas, I am buying them somie new stuff. But I need some ideas
Maybe next year I will do the Christmas Exchange thing I am getitn a p.o box!!!! YAY

Last edited:

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
soeey you had to miss out on the ss exchange this yr dont know your age but could be moneys tight and mom and dad think home is where it should be spent. save for our next one and join in you have a yr so by that time you will have enough for a gift for mom and dad to , that way ou will show how responcable you are and mom and dad will be proud of the child they raised
glad your buying your pets something for xmas you are growen up and have learned sharing is great
have a great xmas hun you and your family:hug8::hug8:

TwoG2s

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jaye
Some fids and kids think the best part of Christmas is destroying the wrapping paper and the boxes that the presents came in.

That is the biggest part of Christmas for my birds :)

Chewy

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Erin
Sorry I was a little pouty....it just seems like a fun thing. It wasn't that I so much wanted other people tog et gifts for my birds, I know it probably sounded like that, but I wanted to buy gifts for other people's birds.....see if my ideas are any good use your birds as guinea pigs so to say lol.
Oh yeah they will get to open their own gifts, possibly help me.....lol that is if my parents are ok with three birds being upstairs lol.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Sorry I was a little pouty....it just seems like a fun thing. It wasn't that I so much wanted other people tog et gifts for my birds, I know it probably sounded like that, but I wanted to buy gifts for other people's birds.....see if my ideas are any good use your birds as guinea pigs so to say lol.
Oh yeah they will get to open their own gifts, possibly help me.....lol that is if my parents are ok with three birds being upstairs lol.
lol no hun you didnt come across to me you wanted gifts you wanted to give join in the fun and thats what its all about you have the right spirit im sure and if the birds cant help you open yours save there gifts till your alone with them and enjoy your privet christmas with them .

Status
Not open for further replies.