• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

yay Batman has a home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oknuma

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Oknuma
oh the things I could fill this part of the board up with, but not until next weekend when I have some time at home :hehe:

So I am sure I am not the only one with AGP's who has joined up?

M-Nature

Walking the driveway
Real Name
M-Nature
JJ and his girlfriend Goldie are here. JJ is a beautiful Australian red-rumped parakeet and Goldie is a lutino red-rumped parakeet. They've been a couple for one year now. :dance4:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
JJ and his girlfriend Goldie are here. JJ is a beautiful Australian red-rumped parakeet and Goldie is a lutino red-rumped parakeet. They've been a couple for one year now. :dance4:
I would love to see them also and welcome I am glad you joined and found your way here:hug8:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
yeah where are the pics :D:D:D

Oknuma

Real Name
Oknuma
hehe this weekend I am sure I can rustle up more pics. I am more interested in seeing M-Natures couple though right now :D

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
Pepper made it over! He is a beautiful male red rump parakeet as well. Uh oh - we outnumber Batman! lol

I'll have to rustle up some new pics once my camera is charged again. I'll have to get some new ones especially since he's upgraded and moved into Kessie's old cage. Right now all I have are old pics, but here are a few:

Just trying to show different angles to show his colors. He doesn't come out much as he's not tame in the least. I adopted him as a retired breeder.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
I LOVE all your birds. I would love to have a Red Rump but they are hard to find in my area. Thanks for sharing your pics!

Vicki

Status
Not open for further replies.