• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Yawn and Tail Bob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morghen

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Morghen
Hey, I haven't been on here for a while because I've been really busy, but I had to ask you guys something.

I had Frodo and Maghee out yesterday(in my car) because I was going to take them to get their toe nails clipped. We ended up missing the appointment because we were late. It was cold/snowing outside, but I did my best to keep the car warm for them.

Well, today I saw Frodo yawn and bob his tail(about at the same time.) He did this twice - or, at least, I've seen him do it twice. He's been acting fine and eating like normal, though. Is that tail bobbing something I should be worried about?

I guess this isn't really an emergency, but I'm just really worried. :(

-Morghen

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
I'm sorry I can't help, I just don't know. Hopefully someone with more experience will come on and help you. I send some prayers, because they never hurt. :hug8: We worry so over our babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.