• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

WTB LARGE Hyacin Cage

DocG

Moving in
Hello; prolly posted wrong
I know Bennetts IMPS is no longer in business, or I should says, I guess that I understand it no longer is.
We are shopping for a large cage.... something along the lines of 9'x7' +/- several feet doesn't matter, and maybe 7 feet all.
Would like a Bennetts for our Hyacinth - looks nicer in the house, seems safer, etc.
If anyone knows of one... Could you please let me know?
Many thanks! Otherwise, I guess A&E or Custom Cages it is.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
This place has some nice cages:
Natural Inspirations Parrot cages

DocG

Moving in
I appreciate you all taking the time to post your responses. I am glad to see that there is a source for the A&E larger sizes that are not merely black; they dont make those larger sizes in SS. Expandable Habitats I guess is suspended in their production...
Hopefully someone comes across a Bennetts or a Big Beautiful bar through frame constructed cage from the good old days.....
Thanks again All!

DocG

Moving in
I ended up posting elsewhere on this site and apologize as I am not good at this; however, we did end up getting a Natural Inspirations Cage, which looks to be an A&E cage. We got Annie the platinum colored walk in aviary for inside. Wish they made this size in SS, but they dont. It is 110 x 86 x 80" tall, so now that we bought this cage, we will surely come across multiple Bennetts IMP cages for sale - thats life. Like when you wash your car and then it rains! Also, contemplating another Hy is anyone has any thoughts. Thank you all for your guidance!