• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AUCTION WPR & Lucky Lou Legacy Fundraising Auction - Jan 20-21, 2018

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
The auction is now closed. The last bids in with AA's time stamp of 6:59 pm ET will be the winners! I'm off to double check them all and will post winners in each thread. Then will update the winning bids and bidders thread and post. That's where you'll get your totals from. :D
Thanks to all donors and bidders!!! I'll have a total soon too!
Thank you Jennifer for the time and work for the auction! :yahoo:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I think I did that right. I paid via the donation button for my auction win and left a note regarding which auction. Hope that was correct!

Yup! So you'll be paying shipping directly to Dawn @jerseybella for the toy package.

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I'm a bit confused about shipping. You don't pay with donate right? I'm sure it will be sorted out

You pay the shipping fees to the donor directly to that AA member's paypal.

Correct, EXCEPT for items listed by Danita, T4W, Avian Organics, Stormcloud, LLCT (Lucky Lou Coco Too) and LLCT Followers. Danita will be shipping all of these and since the Donate button goes to her Paypal account, you can include shipping for these items. But PLEASE specify the shipping amount in the note.

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
The total I have is $565 cash plus $1924.50 from auctions for a total of $2489.50. It could be slightly more as I see some Anonymous payments that could be more donations or could be payments for items. So until we sort that out that's as close as I can get. But that is pretty much dead on for our goal of $2500 US so THANK YOU to everyone for making that happen!!
:hug8::hug8::hug8:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I think I did that right. I paid via the donation button for my auction win and left a note regarding which auction. Hope that was correct!
Thank you, @Laylatoo! I will do the same! Do the sellers message us for the shipping somehow, @DQTimnehs?

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
My shipping estimate was for US on the prints. I have no clue about Canada. I think I will have to pack them up and go to the post office to find out the weight but will need the address for Canada. It will be good for me to know for the future should I ever have to ship out of country again. I wouldn't think the total weight would be over two pounds with the tube and print as well as the paper I wrap it in ( makes it easier to remove from the tube)…with a bit of stuffing on each end to keep it from sliding back and forth so no damaged ends.

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
All of the item threads have winning bids confirmed. I'm working on the Winning Bids/Bidders thread and will post when done. Once it's live, I will work on totals but that might not be until tomorrow. Many have paid already.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Buyers should message all the donors for your wins in 1 pm and include me, please! :)
Do we include our info (name, address, etc.) or does that come through with our PayPal?

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Do we include our info (name, address, etc.) or does that come through with our PayPal?

Yes, please provide it to the donors by pm as they won't get it here. Those that you are paying shipping to may get it from Paypal.

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
The Winning Bid/Bidder thread is up. I will add a chart with buyer totals once I've done it and also add Paid where applicable.

Laylatoo

Jogging around the block
Mayor of the Avenue
I sent my pm to TPBT for our win and shipping balance but I saw you wanted to be tagged....ooops. So it’s sent (and I paid for auction) but I didn’t tag you....sorry about that! @DQTimnehs

ETA.....thanks for all the hard work and dedication!

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I sent my pm to TPBT for our win and shipping balance but I saw you wanted to be tagged....ooops. So it’s sent (and I paid for auction) but I didn’t tag you....sorry about that! @DQTimnehs

ETA.....thanks for all the hard work and dedication!

You can add participants to the conversation. Once you add me, I'll confirm your payment to TPBT. :)

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I sent payment for Chandra toys but we're chatting on Facebook.... :)

Yes, got it, thanks! Will look at pm's tomorrow to confirm.

I'll put the winning bids/pymt chart (if I can post a chart) on the Winning Bid thread now.

Susan and Oliver

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
My shipping estimate was for US on the prints. I have no clue about Canada. I think I will have to pack them up and go to the post office to find out the weight but will need the address for Canada. It will be good for me to know for the future should I ever have to ship out of country again. I wouldn't think the total weight would be over two pounds with the tube and print as well as the paper I wrap it in ( makes it easier to remove from the tube)…with a bit of stuffing on each end to keep it from sliding back and forth so no damaged ends.
I'm really excited to have won your artwork @Mockinbirdiva I'll pm you my details.