• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AUCTION WPR & Lucky Lou Legacy Auction Donations

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
We have 65 lots/items so far. 25 hours left to donate! Anyone? :waitsws2:

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Heads up folks, this is a great cause! If we don't donate more items, we have to bid higher!!!!

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I found some bird books. I can photograph them to see if there would be any interest. I think there is a book rate at the post office for mailing? Most are hard back thin books like "Singing Canary", Breeding Society Finches, Zebra Finches, Lovebirds, Grass Parakeets, 2- Hard back full Encyclopedia on Canaries ( nice!) , and a paperback full Parrolet Handbook ( nice!)

Maybe you could consider delaying the auction for more donated items?

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
No need to delay. We have quite a bit. I think we had a bit too much last time. :)

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
:hearye: Last day to donate! Preferably by 8 pm tonight but I will accept later too.

And get your bidding cards ready for tomorrow! (aka typing fingers)
:shopcart::shop2::merlieshops:

Jenphilly

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer

I have more items I'd donate... am I allowed to exceed the 5 :) I just pulled out the bag of 'goodies' and I have one of the first 'Max' rings that I had custom made (sterling silver setting with a cornflower blue topaz and lab yellow sapphires - love the ring and setting, but the blue was too light to truly represent Max, so had it remade!)....

Also have a snake ring I purchased for Victoria but it has crystals and is too 'sparkly' for her (never worn)

A nail ring - anyone who watched My Love from Another Star knows what ring this is!! But it is in silver (Victoria wanted black, which I found and ordered) - also never worn

A ring I purchased to match a dress for one of the cruises and they sent me a 9 instead of a 6, still has tags on it. Really pretty - rose gold tone with chocolate and white CZ (wider band)

One of the handmade clay blue and gold parrot pendents that show up on some of those 'other' parrot auction groups, it was a set with the keychain, never worn the necklace, it is on a blue fabric cord.

And a macaw charm type necklace with purple beads someone gave me that I never wore.

Let me know if I can post more and I get pics taken and posted real quick :)

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
I have more items I'd donate... am I allowed to exceed the 5 :) I just pulled out the bag of 'goodies' and I have one of the first 'Max' rings that I had custom made (sterling silver setting with a cornflower blue topaz and lab yellow sapphires - love the ring and setting, but the blue was too light to truly represent Max, so had it remade!)....

Also have a snake ring I purchased for Victoria but it has crystals and is too 'sparkly' for her (never worn)

A nail ring - anyone who watched My Love from Another Star knows what ring this is!! But it is in silver (Victoria wanted black, which I found and ordered) - also never worn

A ring I purchased to match a dress for one of the cruises and they sent me a 9 instead of a 6, still has tags on it. Really pretty - rose gold tone with chocolate and white CZ (wider band)

One of the handmade clay blue and gold parrot pendents that show up on some of those 'other' parrot auction groups, it was a set with the keychain, never worn the necklace, it is on a blue fabric cord.

And a macaw charm type necklace with purple beads someone gave me that I never wore.

Let me know if I can post more and I get pics taken and posted real quick :)

Go for it. My resistance is broken. :lol:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
I am purging the craft room. Many of my items are unused. Anyone interested?
Uh oh. I better steer clear. Might get myself in trouble with a listing like that.

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I am purging the craft room. Many of my items are unused. Anyone interested?
Doesn't anybody have old Falstaff stuff????
:hehe::faint::hehe:

That might get ME in trouble!

WeasleyLover

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
I will donate a custom painting. :)

Custom bird portrait on a 5x7 canvas panel in acrylic paint. Winner will supply reference photos. Starting bid - $10. Shipping - $3 in the US. If in another country, I will have to go to the post office to find out the cost.

IMG_6460.JPG

IMG_6474.JPG

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Jen Item 6

Rose gold plated (over sterling silver) ring with chocolate Austrian crystal ring. Wider band with braided design. Beautiful cocktail ring! Brand new, never worn. Size 9

Starting bid $20.00; includes shipping to US address. Winning bidder outside the US pays $5.00 shipping.

brown ring 1.jpg brown ring 2.jpg brown ring 3.jpg brown ring 4.jpg

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Jen Item 7

925 Sterling silver with Austrian CZ / crystals nail ring. For any Korean drama fans, you will recognize this as the ring from My Love from Another Star. I order in silver, but my daughter wanted the black oxidized silver. This is brand new, never worn. Size 7.5-8 (ordered as an 8).

Starting bid $15.00 includes shipping to US address. Winning bidder outside the US pays $5.00 shipping.

star ring 1.jpg star ring 2.jpg star ring 3.jpg star ring 4.jpg star ring 5.jpg

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Jen Item 8

Custom made sterling silver ring in the colors of blue and gold macaw! This was my first attempt at having a ring made in the colors of Max, but when the ring arrived, the cornflower topaz blue was much lighter than it looked online (I wanted a dark sapphire blue, this is a softer lighter blue). Ring is a size 6. The Topaz is a lab grown gem, the yellow trillions are CZ. The center stone is 8x10 size. Ring was worn for a week maybe before I decided to order a ring with a darker center stone :) Paid over $100.

Starting bid $25 includes shipping to US address. Winning bidder outside the US pays $5.00 shipping.

max ring 1.jpg max ring 2.jpg max ring 3.jpg max ring 4.jpg max ring 5.jpg

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Jen Item 9

Handmade polymer clay blue and gold macaw pendant with a blue nylon cord. New, never worn or displayed!

Starting bid $20 includes shipping to US address. Winning bidder outside the US pays $5.00 shipping.
clay 1.jpg clay 2.jpg clay 3.jpg

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Jen Item 10

Macaw theme parrot necklace with purple stones, heart and feather charms. New, never worn. Comes in the purple gift bag as shown in photo!

Starting bid is $15 includes shipping to US address. Winning bidder outside the US pays $5.00 shipping.
macaw neck 1.jpg macaw neck 2.jpg macaw neck 3.jpg

Jenphilly

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Jen Item 11

Sam and Co. sterling silver blue Austrian crystal snake ring. Brand new, never worn. Size 6. Paid $60

Starting bid $20 includes shipping to US address. Winning bidder outside the US pays $5.00 shipping.

snake3.jpg snake 1.jpg snake 2.jpg snake 4.jpg snake 5.jpg

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
2 Canary Books.. the one on the left is Encyclopedia of Canaries..thick, the other is hard back and thin… Photos are of front and back on both books.
Starting bid 10.00
Winning bid to pay shipping.. I think it will be 3.00 for media shipping
2-CanaryRed.jpg 2CanaryRedBack.jpg

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Two more … set of Canary books. Book on left is Encyclopedia on Canaries, book on right a thinner book.. Both hardback. Front and back photos of each.

Starting bid 10.00
Winner pays shipping… estimated to be 3.00 for media

Sorry for the fuzzy second photos.. I think you can still read the back of the book

2YellowCanary1.jpg
2YellowCanaryBack.jpg