• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Would it be possible to get more budgie emojis?

Komsur

Walking the driveway
Hi, I was wondering if it might be possible to get more budgie emojis?

I have a yellow-faced budgie and I've just adopted a violet budgie, but there's no colours to accurately represent them, as you can see from my signature.

Would it be possible to make more?

Thanks for your time :)

Kiwi's Dad

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian
:yfbudgie::budgieyf: Both of these are yellow-faced
@Mizzely could answer your question

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I don't know who made the originals; I did modify and make a bunch of others back in the day to give us a lot of the variety we have today. Unfortunately that was probably 10 years ago when I had more time :lol:

There's also a limit to the amount of emotes we can have loaded to the site as it creates some problems if we go higher. It's frankly impossible to have all of the mutations of every species :(

Komsur

Walking the driveway
I don't know who made the originals; I did modify and make a bunch of others back in the day to give us a lot of the variety we have today. Unfortunately that was probably 10 years ago when I had more time :lol:

There's also a limit to the amount of emotes we can have loaded to the site as it creates some problems if we go higher. It's frankly impossible to have all of the mutations of every species :(

Do you have the original files at all? I have photo editing skills so I could just make them for myself and upload them as images?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Do you have the original files at all? I have photo editing skills so I could just make them for myself and upload them as images?
I just used the images here on the website as the "originals"