• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Would anyone have the time to do me a siggy?

Texas Tiel fan

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Robert Seale
I hate to ask for favors but I am NOT real good with computers. I will warn anyone that might be willing, I have seven cockatiels! :dance4:

Conure101

Rollerblading along the road
:) Seven Tiels?! Nice! I like them a lot. Quite fun lively birds.

Texas Tiel fan

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Robert Seale
Yes, tiels are really cool birds. It's very easy to get hooked on them. As for the siggy, don't worry about it, I've already given up ever getting one. I'll either learn myself or just do without!

Conure101

If you send me pics I have an app I could try it on.

BeanieofJustice

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
Yes, tiels are really cool birds. It's very easy to get hooked on them. As for the siggy, don't worry about it, I've already given up ever getting one. I'll either learn myself or just do without!

I didn't realise that time was of the essence, I started working on it. I sent you a message saying such.
It takes time to do. But, if you'd rather do it yourself, I understand.

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
You never posted photos.
More than one here have done signatures for members.
But with no photos....how do you expect members to try?

Texas Tiel fan

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Robert Seale
I have posted plenty of pictures on this website. I have asked for help with this subject more than once, sent pictures and get nothing so what's the point? I give up. As stated, I'll just do without. I didn't realize making siggys was such a pain in the bum!

Conure101

Like this.

Kiwi :budgie: Major :budgie: Jellybean :budgie2: Liberty :tieln: Sarge :gcc1: Mango :gold:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
It's not a pain in the bum, just time consuming :) Depending on the type of signature, 7 birds can take from 20 to 90 minutes to do, or even longer! People do it for free in their free time but can't if there are no photos posted. If you have posted them before, a simple link to the thread where they are contained would be beneficial so members who are interested in helping out have the opportunity.

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Think they are asking you to post the pictures here since your request is for this post. If you don't they would have to find your posts and find them which could be time consuming and may not even be the picture you want used.

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
I have posted plenty of pictures on this website. I have asked for help with this subject more than once, sent pictures and get nothing so what's the point? I give up. As stated, I'll just do without. I didn't realize making siggys was such a pain in the bum!
Post the photos you want used. Don't expect members to have to go through all your posts looking for photos.
You may even end up with more than one signature if you put the photos in the post where you're asking.
And making signatures is time consuming, and at times quite difficult.
Members do it to be nice. And a person too busy this week, may well have time next.

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
I also would suggest maybe adding your general 2 cents of what kind of sig you want, get the creative juices flowing. Hate to have someone put in effort into something and it may not go in the direction you were looking for.