• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Would anybody be willing to draw me a signature?

Zoey_Bear2

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Abigail
I am looking for someone to draw a siggy for me of my 2 parrots (they aren't with me anymore) and I want it to remember them by. if you think you would like to draw one reply in the comments or start a conversation with me, I have picture's and I kinda have an idea of what I want it to look like, but I am not very picky.
Thank you in advance :)

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Bump!

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Can you try explaining what you want? I would be willing but you’d have to bear in mind I am not fast (the last siggy I made took 5 hours for the drawing alone, spread out over a few day to fit with my life schedule)

Zoey_Bear2

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Abigail
Can you try explaining what you want? I would be willing but you’d have to bear in mind I am not fast (the last siggy I made took 5 hours for the drawing alone, spread out over a few day to fit with my life schedule)
I am fine if it takes a long time, My idea for it was them together on clouds with a rainbow bridge in the background (with their names also), But if that is not possible then I am not picky. Would it be possible for you to do that?

some pictures of them below

This is Zoey:
IMG_2601.JPG IMG_2739 (1).JPG

IMG_2933 (1).JPG

And this is Skittles:

IMG_2677.JPG IMG_2678.JPG BIWG1731.JPG

Sorry I don't have any other pictures of Skittles on my laptop

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
I will do a rough sketch a little later and you can tell me your thoughts :)

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Something like this?
C87E3F4F-529C-4777-A85A-57D3C978A825.jpeg
I’ve used the same sketch for both birds which I can change if you want, I do plan to adjust them so they’re not identical and names will be added.

FeatheredM

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I know what you mean lol

Zoey_Bear2

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Abigail
Something like this?
View attachment 402447
I’ve used the same sketch for both birds which I can change if you want, I do plan to adjust them so they’re not identical and names will be added.
I love it!, but can you make sure to give Zoey a little more green (on the back) and Skittles a little more yellow (on the back, also Zoey had a little more peachy pink on her chest/throat than skittles did, but otherwise I love it

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
@Zoey_Bear2 I thought I sent this to you already... So sorry for the long wait here it is.
sig.png
I can make small changes if you want me to and I hope I was able to do Skittles justice as I don't normally free hand as much as I had to for him.