• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Worst birthday ever

AmberC

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Amber
As you may or may not know, it is my birthday. But not quite the happy celebration I was hoping for. As you may know, my dog Sunny, randomly died in a dog attack, Rio died from getting his head randomly jammed in the door, and while those 2 things were not exactly my fault, Mistie died from improper weaning from seeds to pellets, and Spyro died from lung cancers & fatty liver disease due to past mistakes in care that even though were Now fixed, had stained him for life and he still died. Those, I take full responsibility for. My sweet little baby Budgie Banana, last night died. She was flying and rammed into the window, and there was blood coming out of her nose, and a couple seconds later, she was dead. I guess I should’ve had the blinds down and I will do that from now on. But why are all my pets dying! I feel like I’m doing everything I can but it just doesn’t work.

But I’d like to say with many tears, fly high Banana. Though your life was short, you had a great life. You loved to fly around with Sammy in your big flight cage and jump from perch to perch while singing. You loved to chew on your toys! And shred the paper ones. You also loved your pellets & chop. Meet you at the rainbow bridge along with all of my other sweet babies. 2C32B111-057C-445F-AEB2-165721BCB6F1.jpeg

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
That’s terribly sad Amber. I’m sorry for your loss.
It feels wrong saying happy birthday after reading about your loss but as I honestly think we need to look for and acknowledge the good amongst all the sad, bad and painful experiences we have in life I really hope your birthday has at least one happy memory for you. Happy Birthday.

Oscarbird

Sprinting down the street
I am so sorry for your loss. :sadhug:

It's never easy dealing with the loss of a beloved companion and it must be so much worse knowing when the loss is on your birthday. I am truly sorry that happened to you Amber, I hope that your heart will heal soon.

Fly high Banana, you will be greatly missed. :sorrow:

QB1rd

Jogging around the block
Fly high, Banana!

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
As you may or may not know, it is my birthday. But not quite the happy celebration I was hoping for. As you may know, my dog Sunny, randomly died in a dog attack, Rio died from getting his head randomly jammed in the door, and while those 2 things were not exactly my fault, Mistie died from improper weaning from seeds to pellets, and Spyro died from lung cancers & fatty liver disease due to past mistakes in care that even though were Now fixed, had stained him for life and he still died. Those, I take full responsibility for. My sweet little baby Budgie Banana, last night died. She was flying and rammed into the window, and there was blood coming out of her nose, and a couple seconds later, she was dead. I guess I should’ve had the blinds down and I will do that from now on. But why are all my pets dying! I feel like I’m doing everything I can but it just doesn’t work.

But I’d like to say with many tears, fly high Banana. Though your life was short, you had a great life. You loved to fly around with Sammy in your big flight cage and jump from perch to perch while singing. You loved to chew on your toys! And shred the paper ones. You also loved your pellets & chop. Meet you at the rainbow bridge along with all of my other sweet babies. View attachment 391064
:sorrow:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am sorry for your loss.

Jogging around the block
I'm so sorry for your loss.. :sad6:
Banana was well loved even if she was here for a short time. She did not suffer. Everyone makes mistakes, and that's how you learn.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
I am so sorry. :sadhug2:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I am so sorry for your loss.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:sadhug2::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow::sorrow:

Sorry for your losses.

Getting older does not make me happy anymore but I guess its still a privilege.

FeatheredM

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monique
I'm so sorry all this has happened to you

Last edited by a moderator:

ems08

Walking the driveway
I'm so sorry for all of the loses you have experienced, especially now on your birthday. The pain of losing them means we loved them while we had them in our lives. :sadhug:

Fly high Banana :sorrow:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I’m so very sorry for all your losses, that’s so heartbreaking.
:sadhug2:

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor