• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Wolfy and the Tika

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfysluv

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
rebecca stout
I'm here! Me and the Tika girl. Tikabell. Tickaboo. Tikaboom. I see a lot of friends here from other boards. I'm excited to be here. I hope I'm not too late for the "party". Can't wait to dig into the Too Causeway.

Update on those that might know me and Tika. Still in "remission" from mutilation. I have to remind her "no" when she slips, grabs neck feathers with her talon and start to chew or shred. Its rare. She's such a good girl, she listens every time. Either way, no sign of skin mutilation.

We are stuck with my minitoo one whatelse to teach the little wipper-snapper. Sunny my tiel has a huge vocab. And I can't think of anything witty to teach him. Tika? Wellllllllllllllll, a thousand or more dollars later she still only says two words. "Whaaaaaat?..." and "Tika!". Rolling my eyes. dang fancy chicken!!!!

Parrotlove

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Barbie
I'm here! Me and the Tika girl. Tikabell. Tickaboo. Tikaboom. I see a lot of friends here from other boards. I'm excited to be here. I hope I'm not too late for the "party". Can't wait to dig into the Too Causeway.

Update on those that might know me and Tika. Still in "remission" from mutilation. I have to remind her "no" when she slips, grabs neck feathers with her talon and start to chew or shred. Its rare. She's such a good girl, she listens every time. Either way, no sign of skin mutilation.

We are stuck with my minitoo one whatelse to teach the little wipper-snapper. Sunny my tiel has a huge vocab. And I can't think of anything witty to teach him. Tika? Wellllllllllllllll, a thousand or more dollars later she still only says two words. "Whaaaaaat?..." and "Tika!". Rolling my eyes. dang fancy chicken!!!!

Never too late for the party and we are so glad you are here. Thank you for the update on Tika so glad she is doing better. Give her hugs from Isis and I.:hug8:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for the update and looking forward to more:hug8:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
dang fancy chicken!!!!
:tweety: Who you calling a fancy chicken. LOL
:loveshower: Wonderful that you guys found the Avenue!:yah:

Thanks to the people who brought you on over. :highfive:

Glad Tika is no worse, I know you love her to death and beyond. I sure wish she would leave her feathers alone!

wolfysluv

Real Name
rebecca stout
Awe, she's doing incredible Kristy. She only grabs a fistfull and goes for them when she's incredibly mad and frustrated. Which is fine. I'd rather that than when she's bored or nervous. We'll beat it. Meanwhile she's fully feathered!

I'll have you know I have banned her from seeing any further Solo videos. She just does not need that influence. She's bad enough, thank you very much!!!! Jan can attest ... she "sees" Tika via phone/vid every day. While her sweet Jaden is clinging to her while she tries to potty (oh did I say that outloud??) ... Tika is trying to crawl down me to the toilet and "beyond" to see where the water goes when you flush it. When she's not doing that, she's flapping, screaming, spinning in circles and charging us to challenge us and then laughing, "hah hah ah aahhh".

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
From one Tika to another... Welcome....

Someone feathered around here is having an identity crisis now. :D

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
OKay _I want to see Tika on Halloween--will MY Sunny be yelling trick or treat????

Glad you found the Avenue!!!!!

Also glad that Tika's not plucking. Maxie is stiil the same!!

wolfysluv

Real Name
rebecca stout
Darn it. I'm so sorry about Maxie. Sigh.

Tika will be dressed as a chicken and Sunny will be going "bock bock bock" bobbing his head and all. (no, he really does when he see's her .. hysterical).

Note the new avatar. seemed to fit "our" personality better. (She's going "bock bock bock bock")

Status
Not open for further replies.