• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures With every box of sola,1 free green cheek

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
My sister usually sends a box of assorted Sola balls and sticks for my guys at Christmas time from a place called the coconut king. The stuff is fantastic but the Sola balls are big and there is a minimum order per item, even after giving a large amount away I still wind up with like 150 pieces.

Even with the fans and A/C (I live Hawaii) they can get moist and limpy from humidity and wind up trashed. Last year I suggested to not send or maybe less as we had plenty and still got a big box. This year I said because of my bad foot the balls and flowers make huge mess (they don't) to maybe not send as its hard to vacuum the mess.

I'm wrapping gifts today and Watson decided to be a shoulder hemorrhoid all day and I see a small box from sister. Too small to contain hundreds of Sola balls but it seems she found a lady who makes bird safe mini Sola Balls, flowers and puffs. My green hemorrhoid detached and was in Sola heaven. I actually appreciated it as there smaller and destroyed with a few chomps. Here is Watson killing two puffs in 5 minutes.

IMG_20191221_1417112.jpg
IMG_20191221_1420033.jpg

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!