• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures With a little help from my friend - Seriously Nutz

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I’ve begun the process of gathering supplies to outfit Kady’s new indoor aviary! I came home today and look what I found!!

48C6D067-96B7-4D2A-AC5A-C195C85B6210.jpeg
39F6C84F-170E-4EAC-A933-9B8011968C43.jpeg
B558AA5C-47CA-44A1-B0D6-BD0BC8B900CD.jpeg
62748BC4-B684-4EFA-B6F9-D5ABAD86F039.jpeg

The birch perches are 86” long and gorgeous. They’re just perfect.

Kady also got some beautiful custom side mount toys that Sarah made up for him. He also got the “Dear Santa” and the “Hung by the Mantle” side mount toy.

Thank you so much, we couldn’t be more pleased and hope to start decorating soon!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Everything looks super lovely! Those perches are great! I´m sure your aviary will be spectacular and Kady will love it :)

Karen

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Those perches look fantastic and those instant pots will look great when mounted inside, how creative!
They will fit right in with his other cage decorations....

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What a beatiful care package Kady got. You know you have an AA Vendor obsession when your bird gets more packages then you do! ;) Buddy by far gets more presents in the mail than I do @ christmas & all year round for that matter.

@Macawnutz
Your items always amaze me!!!

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
:lol: I wasn't sure how to address the elephant in the room. I was hoping no one would notice them!

:starscfe:

Karen.... all I see is THREE instapots. The Black Friday deal on them was pretty good huh? I know... I bought one and tried it just today. Let me say that again... I bought one. :laughin:

Did your monstrous perches stay off the toys? I thought I locked them in place pretty good. :laugh:

I want to know how he likes everything!

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Ah, we all have crap on the floor... duh! Some of us even have it on the ceiling. :cautious:
The one time I posted finches without thinking about the actual picture, some guy on FB jumped on me cause there was poop on the perch. Like “Dude!!!! Clean your perches! Don’t you ever clean???”

Now I only post when everything is pristine.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Ah, we all have crap on the floor... duh! Some of us even have it on the ceiling. :cautious:
And some of us are jealous of folks that have hanging crap on their ceilings. (I should specify - fun stuff, not poopies or caked-on food crap)

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The one time I posted finches without thinking about the actual picture, some guy on FB jumped on me cause there was poop on the perch. Like “Dude!!!! Clean your perches! Don’t you ever clean???”

Now I only post when everything is pristine.
Only us cleaner uppers know the grief! I think you should post'um anyway. We don't see enough of the finches on AA. Or I just keep missing them. Anyone picks on your poopy, I'll holler @ them good! :mad:

Karen

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Did your monstrous perches stay off the toys? I thought I locked them in place pretty good. :laugh:

I want to know how he likes everything!
You had that box packed tight, nothing slid around. We had to cut the box open to get the toys out, they were not sliding out.

I am so excited to get this set up now. I think he’s going to love everything.

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
That is awesome!!!