• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Wish List/Gift Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
Perfectly Parrot now has a new feature! A Wish List/Gift Registry option!

Wish List - Want an item later and don't want to forget what it was called, move it to your wish list, shopping cart total a little more than you expected, move something to your wish list for next time!

Gift Registry - This I wanted specifically for rescues so they can get the donations they really need! You are able to set up a public or private Gift Registry and list the things you would like to be donated, you can change the quantity of each item that you would like to have. If you choose to keep this private (not searchable on the site) a link will be created which you can then personally give out to family and friends. If you decide to have it public let me know what the name of the registry is and I will post that on the store homepage.

Of course the gift registry can be used just like any other gift registry. If you know the date you are bringing a new fid home set up your registry for your family and friends to send you gifts for the special homecoming! Birthday gifts, wedding gifts, however you choose!

Any questions at all please to not hesitate to contact me.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Wow Kathy!! that is so nice of you to offer those functions - you have so many great things in your store!

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Thanks GG and Julie! I love gadgets, and there are so many neat "gadgets" to add to this system lol.

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Hi Kathy..Ok how do I do that again? LOL. I am technologically impaired!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's a very thoughtful idea.:)

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Hi Kathy..Ok how do I do that again? LOL. I am technologically impaired!
LOL Crystal. Let me know what name you want it under, public or private, I will set is up and then walk you through how to add products.....Jen, same for you if you wish (or anyone lol)

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
oo, that sounds awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.