• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Wingdow SWS Thread

LunaLovebird

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I've tried it with & without out the prefix & suffix alpha characters that USPS include. I'm using the Aust Post iOS app.
Dunno then. I tried an old tracking number for a package I got a few weeks back and it was still showing up on both just fine. That was with the LZ and US at the beginning and end. I know that it usually takes until the package arrives in Aus until the tracking works here, but if it's already here I guess it makes no sense as to why it isn't showing up. No matter. I'm sure you'll get it just fine this week. :)

LunaLovebird

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
@LunaLovebird must be your turn soon.
Not quite. I bought the Lite version, which is waiting on the plastic to be moulded. I believe I'll have something shipped out in the next week or two. :)

Reactions: TWR

Wingdow

Sprinting down the street
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
@TWR It's there! That's a relief. I'm always a bit nervous on international shipments. The Wingdow looks great. Next---add one bird!

LunaLovebird

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
did it arrive?
Sure didn't. I believe it will be here Monday. The post office up where I am is a bit slow.

LunaLovebird

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Guess what came today! @Wingdow it's all amazing. I can't thank you enough for all the trouble you went to.

Both have given their birdie seals of approval.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Sorry the pictures aren't fabulous. If I had a working camera, I'd be all over it.

Wingdow

Sprinting down the street
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
@LunaLovebird I'm so glad that you finally got your Wingdow---and that the birds like it. ( I knew they would!) The Wingdow Lite is actually being formed today---and I will have them in a week----but I'm glad we didn't wait. The Medium Wingdow looks like a good size for your little ones---especially since they are sharing it. Hope the dragonwood perch is working out for you. If not, I can still send you a manzanita perch. Love, love, love the pics. If you would, send the top ones to me in email. Would love to use them in my website "customer photo gallery"---which I'm in the process of redoing.

Macaw Lover

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'
Looks like some happy little birdies to me.

LunaLovebird

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
@LunaLovebird I'm so glad that you finally got your Wingdow---and that the birds like it. ( I knew they would!) The Wingdow Lite is actually being formed today---and I will have them in a week----but I'm glad we didn't wait. The Medium Wingdow looks like a good size for your little ones---especially since they are sharing it. Hope the dragonwood perch is working out for you. If not, I can still send you a manzanita perch. Love, love, love the pics. If you would, send the top ones to me in email. Would love to use them in my website "customer photo gallery"---which I'm in the process of redoing.
Photos sent!

The medium size is perfect for them. There are certainly no complaints about it over here. The dragonwood is also great, so don't worry about the manzanita. I like the way this one looks and feels. :)