• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Wingdow SWS Thread

Wingdow

Sprinting down the street
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
Yes, we DO accept PayPal.

Apparently, our web guy wiped out our PayPal module on his last upgrade of our shopping cart---and I didn't realize it until an AAer wanted to pay for her SWS purchase with PayPal. Sorry everyone. We'll get it fixed (and then I'll shoot my web guy!). If you want to pay by PayPal---just let email me with the items you want, and I'll generate and send you a PayPal invoice for your SWS items. Sorry for the inconvenience. I could try to have the PayPal module reinstalled over the weekend---but I'm quite frankly afraid something else might be wiped out in the process--so bear with me.

Wingdow

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
For any AAers from Illinois ordering during the SWS---Wingdow is located in Illinois, which means we have to charge Illinois sales tax for our Illinois-based customers. So---although I still have to charge you our sales tax---I will cover the shipping to your Illinois address on anything you purchase during the SWS. It's the least I can do to mitigate our ridiculously high sales tax here!!!

LunaLovebird

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Pretty excited to get my new Wingdow. I've been eyeing them off for so long. Thanks for all the great work. :)

KimKim

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
She really is the best! I second the excellent customer service :hug1: she really takes care of her customers.

Wingdow

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
Oops, everyone. My SWS is still on!!! I goofed when I set the expiration date. It goes through midnight tonight. Thanks to @CeciliaZ for alerting me. Still learning the quirks of my new website---so thanks for your patience!

Wingdow

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
@tattoosiva
Did you get my email about the Small T-Swing? Yes, I will of course honor the special price on this item activated on Saturday---even though you placed your order on Friday. I also had some questions on the Wingdow parts you ordered in that email. Answer if you can before I pack your order. Thanks for the order by the way!!!

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
@tattoosiva
Did you get my email about the Small T-Swing? Yes, I will of course honor the special price on this item activated on Saturday---even though you placed your order on Friday. I also had some questions on the Wingdow parts you ordered in that email. Answer if you can before I pack your order. Thanks for the order by the way!!!
Just replied, mahalo!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
The Kitchen Sink looks very enjoyable.

Ribbit21

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Keri
Ohh that looks awesome! @KimKim Now I wish I would have added the bowl and toy hook!

Wingdow

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aleta
Last edited by a moderator:

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
@Wingdow I know you must be very busy...are you still sending out pay pal invoices?

Macaw Lover

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Renee'
I don't want to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I clicked onto you FB link and it did not take me to FB even, just a generic page. I know, I hear you, you don't need another thing going haywire. Just keep hanging on to that end of your rope and tackle one issue at a time.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I don't want to be the bearer of bad tidings, but I clicked onto you FB link and it did not take me to FB even, just a generic page. I know, I hear you, you don't need another thing going haywire. Just keep hanging on to that end of your rope and tackle one issue at a time.

All better...