• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Windycityparrot? sale after Christmas or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
Hey,

I have never ordered from Windycityparrot, and was wondering what their customer service was like, I am trying to find a new place to buy my fids food, toys, perches, etc.
Does anyone know if they are having an after Christmas sale? I know they have a 15% off everything now, but I wanted to know if they were going to have a bigger sale after Christmas. My fids need some more food, and a few more perches also.

Thanks, Victoria:D

Birdasaurus

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
They usually stick to about 15% off. Also if your new, they advertise a coupon for 10-15% off your first order. They don't always have a huge selection, but if you make an account, you get 5% back on every order towards your next one.

I've never had a problem with them, and I've ordered little items to flight cages through them. Plus I love the over $45 is free shipping deal!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I use them also V. - customer service is great -

they currently have a 15% off coupon (code HOL ) good thru Jan 3rd

also their Starbird nets are 25% off right now

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
Oo, awesome! I am going to order some stuff after Christmas, I was going to do it before, but I am probably going to get some bird stuff for Christmas, so I would not want to get the same thing, haha, cause on my Christmas list is a Get a Grip net, perches, and toys, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.