• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Will Nemo need a hut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
I am ordering stuff for my birds, but especially for Nemo, my Meyer's who will get here next week. Do your Meyer's or Pois like sleeping huts?

MollyMouse

Biking along the boulevard
Not sure Vicki but other birds I know love them here is a couple of pics of lucky and gus enjoying their sleeping huts. They all use them at night. Molly used to love hers too and she was a Quaker. So I'm sure different types of parrots would enjoy them. Hope you can get some advice for Nemo :)

Last edited:

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
None of my Pois have one and I don't think they are missing it.
I'm quite weary with happy huts and loose threads...not worth the risk IMO.

Mystics Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
i have been looking and if you try one i would get the Harmony house from Ginger i LOVE the design..im going to get a couple to start with(one for ELLIOT:heart: and one for Patty Cakes:heart:)then when cash flow recovers i want one for TREASURE our very handicap B&G:heart:

Sailorman

Checking out the neighborhood
Kuti would have nothing to do with her hut. I got it for her when she was just a baby and tried to get her to like it on and off for a couple years before giving up on the whole idea. I still have it. It's like new.

BayuCah'ya

Jogging around the block
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emily
My RBP, Yodit, won't have anything to do with one, but Zuma, the BHP, loves his. So I guess it just depends on the bird.

pchela

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Melisa
My RBP, Yodit, won't have anything to do with one, but Zuma, the BHP, loves his. So I guess it just depends on the bird.
Hi! Might have known I'd find you at Poicephalus Place!

BayuCah'ya

Jogging around the block
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emily
Hi! Might have known I'd find you at Poicephalus Place!
Of COURSE! Did you hear that Megan might adopt the little one-eyed RBP boy from Scott? I haven't talked to her in a few days, but she was thinking about it...

Not to hijack the thread or anything! Sorry, everyone else!

pchela

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Melisa
I did hear! I hope she does take him! I was there Sunday and asked Scott about him and he told me Megan might take him. He's supposed to call me if Megan doesn't. I was gifted a Jardine's baby btw!!! I'm so excited! All of my fosters are gone and I now have my three very own personal birdies!

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
I did hear! I hope she does take him! I was there Sunday and asked Scott about him and he told me Megan might take him. He's supposed to call me if Megan doesn't. I was gifted a Jardine's baby btw!!! I'm so excited! All of my fosters are gone and I now have my three very own personal birdies!

Hey! You guys better tell us about these new birds!!

BayuCah'ya

Jogging around the block
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emily
Yeah, Mel, you need to start a new thread telling us about your new Jardine's! Lucky girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.