• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Why I study one-handed...

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
But, but, but, you have the absolutely cutest study partners of all time. That is worth doing your studying one handed.:heart2:

Char.bird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Charlotte
Aww so cute I cant handle that face even through the screen! :heart2:

Miss_sj

Jogging around the block
Real Name
stacie
It is simply not possible for you to study with two hands. Be serious! How do you study at all?!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
how can I say no to that face???
You can´t :hilarious: Tooo cute!! Even the hoover.. though he would get more treats if he came over sooner rather than supervising Mrs Mabel stuffing her little banana face :lol:

Khizz

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It is simply not possible for you to study with two hands. Be serious! How do you study at all?!
Hahaha well I do study...with difficulty! Somebody needs to tell them what adorable birdies they are! Then there's our fixed afternoon group nap...
You can´t :hilarious: Tooo cute!! Even the hoover.. though he would get more treats if he came over sooner rather than supervising Mrs Mabel stuffing her little banana face :lol:
Right?!?! He's taken millet from me before but I'm sure he actually likes the action of picking it from a flat surface, kinda like how they would pick at stuff from the ground?

Can I name my baby Mabel?!
Funnily enough, my goddaughter is called Mabel! It's a long story, but basically they had mentioned liking the name long before I got birds but I didn't know it was their actual choice because it was based on a cartoon character :facepalm: Fortunately they found it funny, and now we have to distinguish between "Mabel the bird" and "Mabel the baby"