• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Why does Westley do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky04

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kiersten
Westley can be a real brat sometimes. If I stop him from doing something he wants or do something he doesn't like, he'll complain bitterly. He used to attack my hand whenever it happened, but now he usually just complains. I think he might be starting to learn he shouldn't bite. Also when he accidentally hurts himself, (example: while playing with a toy, he accidentally slipped and rolled over the couch cushion), he blames whatever is closest (usually me or my sister) and attacks them. Also sometimes I can be walking around with him on my hand and he will reach down and sink his beak into my hand. Then he'll let go and bite again and again. Usually I know why a bird bites me, but he just sometimes bites me for what seems to be no reason. I can't believe how aggressive he is sometimes. And he's only 4 months old! Then most times he'll be super cuddly and cute or super hyper. :rolleyes: He also eats almost constantly. I know birds eat a lot, but he eats all the time! Way more then any of the other birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.