• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Why does my caique have stress bars?

kaibo

Moving in
这是 Stress Bars? 她痛苦吗?
这是我有生以来第一次养宠物。我希望我能成功,但我不明白。老实说,她不应该有压力。她从不待在笼子里。我永远没有强迫她做她不喜欢的有事。我们的关系非常好。我们一起旅行,下午出去。我不工作。我把我所有的时间都给了她。她随时可以看到我。她像一个人一样去餐厅、酒店和酒吧,去公园,同时我让她飞,我真希望她能告诉我,她想要什么?
IMG_20211125_141035.jpg IMG_20210819_164508.jpg IMG_20211120_172644.jpg IMG_20211118_160955.jpg

Irishj9

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
JP
The usual cause of stress bars is diet. What are you feeding him?

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Welcome to the Avenue :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation of original post;

¨Is this Stress Bars? Is she suffering?
This is the first time I have a pet in my life. I hope I can succeed, but I don't understand. To be honest, she shouldn't be under pressure. She never stayed in the cage. I never forced her to do something she didn't like. Our relationship is very good. We travel together and go out in the afternoon. I do not work. I gave her all my time. She can see me at any time. She went to restaurants, hotels and bars, to the park like a person, and at the same time I let her fly. I wish she could tell me what she wants?¨

reetybird

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Casper
这是 Stress Bars? 她痛苦吗?
这是我有生以来第一次养宠物。我希望我能成功,但我不明白。老实说,她不应该有压力。她从不待在笼子里。我永远没有强迫她做她不喜欢的有事。我们的关系非常好。我们一起旅行,下午出去。我不工作。我把我所有的时间都给了她。她随时可以看到我。她像一个人一样去餐厅、酒店和酒吧,去公园,同时我让她飞,我真希望她能告诉我,她想要什么?

View attachment 397779 View attachment 397780 View attachment 397781 View attachment 397782
Please show diet!!
-
食事は何ですか