• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Who's a dirty boy?!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Beautiful.

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Wow, that is one dirty horse!! :eek: Gorgeous in the 2nd pic! :)

Solomon_Jules

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Kristin
Wow! What a beautiful horse! I didn't read carefully enough at first, and was wondering how you were lucky enough to have 2 horses as beautiful as in the photos-- then I realized they were both the same beautiful horse. Wow! That IS dirty!

SallyQZ

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
LOL! He is a dirt hog, no getting around it. I spend a fortune on grooming supplies like stain remover and blueing shampoos. :D

I had surgery in May and FINALLY got to ride him again for the first time last week. He was perfect for me - did everything I asked of him, obedient & responsive & gentle. I was worried that riding would hurt my abdomen (I had a hysterectomy and hernia repair), but it felt good. I was bouncing with happiness for the rest of the day. :)

Then I rode a couple days later and he was back to his usual bratty self - proving that he is much smarter than I am. But I appreciate his gift of my first ride post surgery being darn near perfect! :heart:

jennarochelle

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jenna
He's gorgeous ! I could not believe how dirty he is in that photo ! Looks like a completely different horse !

SallyQZ

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
I thought that now that we've moved to Texas and have pastures, he wouldn't be able to get so dirty. Wrong. If there is one tiny mud spot, he finds it and rolls. And if there is absolutely no mud, he comes back in with grass stains - which are worse! :D