• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Who likes baffs????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I doos but i stand still for dem. mommy holds me and puts me undur da water in da people shower and da nice warm water soaks me all over. i likes it wen she turns me over to gets da odder side. i don't likes to play in da shower. i tinks it is un-Diva like so i don't do it.
But....but...i luv it lots wen mommy plays wif da vacuuumm thingy dat sucks up the dust and junk. it makes me wants to run run run to da water bowl to take a baff. I trys to fit my whole body in but eye's a big girlie bird so dat's not easy....but it's fun!

how do youse taks your baffs????

Big.Green.Chicken

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
I jumps in the shower and run around.
Then I insist they pick me up in a warm towel from the dryer. I won't step up in a cold towel.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I luvs the soft warm towel mommy waps me in after da baffs. we play peek-a-boo and i holds on to da towel wif my beek.

jaytee

Jogging around the block
i has 2 water bows. 1 is fer dwinkin n de over is fer baths. sometimes win momy washes my bows i gotta hewp. its a bwast water evwy were. :dancing:

oops nobirdie else put up pics wus i sposed to do dat?

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
dat looks like fun! I likes da pics! youse gets all blowed up wen wet! :)

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
i wuvssssssssssssssssbaths I stand under the kitchen tap and on my daddy's hands so it is more like a shower....only cold though..I don't like t hem warm baths..then I usually fly over to the top of the fridge where its warm and preen and den I bites someone...Queen Sam

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
I only likez baffs when *I* wantz dem.

I have a large glass bow (mummy sayz she sacrifized 'er largezt salad bow - whatever dat is?). But I on'y getz my feetiez and belly wet if mummy doezn't "help" wif da spray bottle. I donna likez all dat splashin, it's not ladylike! Sometimez I likez 'er helping wiv da bottle, sometimez I don't.

I don't likez warm water either and not really happy wen mummy takez me to dat warm rain ding in da baffroom where she has her baffs.

- Lady Ceddy

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Lady Ceddy, I likes takin da big shower baffs wif my mommy but i founds out she dont likes me poopin in dere so I tries not to do dat no more.

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I don't likes to take baths in bowlz at all. I only like to get wet in da shower wif my Mommy. I sit on her hed or shoulder and luv da steam. She will drip wawas on me wit her fingers which I like but I don't like diwect water. I also like getting sprayed wit a spray bottle but only in da shower. Yes, I knows I am a weird bird :)

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Smooches! Those baff pics are real cute! :hehe: You have the pweetiest blue color! I like to shower with mom too, sometimes I fwap my wings and get water everywhere! It's a fun time. Specially when I'm itchy from molting...

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
I's scared of baffs, and I don't like dem
Sammy- I's loves baffs and I loves gettin under dah water.

Daisy's Mom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
Mikey doesn't likey baffs or showerz at all... I rather stinkz and be all smelly.. Mommy trys and sprays me but I fly away.. :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.