• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Who has awesome set ups?

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
So, @MR. Mango decided to shame me and highlight the fact that no one has been chosen for Feathered Estates for a while :laugh:

Please nominate any of our wonderful members you know of who have an awesome birdie set up or any members with interesting set ups you’d like to see more of or know more about.

flyzipper

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Steve
I've recently enjoyed learning about the setup @saroj12 has, and hearing about the birds it accommodates...

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I know I don't qualify, but Mizzely doesn't appear to have that particular banner yet & I believe Ripley's digs have only improved since they moved. :)

Hermesbird

Real Name
Cat
I've recently enjoyed learning about the setup @saroj12 has, and hearing about the birds it accommodates...

I’m going to second this! She has an amazing set up for her flock inside and outside! Not to mention the awesome 5 star meals they enjoy!

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen

Holy heck, you're right! How does she not have that banner yet? :shocking: I think @saroj12 should be their queen!

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Ok guys.... there is not actually any banner awarded for Feathered Estates (sorry lol) which does make it difficult to know who’s been showcased already.

Last edited:

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
@saroj12 take some of ur own advice, post pics of ur whole setup inside and out, I’ve never seen the whole thing lol

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Ok guys.... there is not actually banner awarded for Feathered Estates (sorry lol) which does make it difficult to know who’s been showcased already.
I’ve already been showcased lol

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
@saroj12 take some of ur own advice, post pics of ur whole setup inside and out, I’ve never seen the whole thing lol
Then you just haven't been looking! There are loads of threads with peeks at her flocks' gorgeous set up. :joyful: :heart:

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Check through the feathered estates forum and you’ll find some pics. Check through any forum and you’ll find some @saroj12 flock, setup and food pics :laugh: