• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Which Pellets are Best?

BirdMum

Strolling the yard
Just curious as to which pellets other bird owners have found work best for their birds? I live in Australia and I haven't seen a lot of the brands mentioned by others but I'm happy to order online if it's better for them! I'm currently feeding them with Vetafarm Nutriblend pellets, I've attached a photo of their data sheet for all the ingredients and nutrition information. Frankie loves these and has them daily with other fresh fruits and vegetables but Peach is still on seeds it's a very slow process to get him converted to pellets.

I've stopped trying to convert him while he recovers from his cat attack. I just want to keep him eating and don't want him to stop because he doesn't like pellets. Peach also enjoys the very occasional fine grated carrot but nothing else other than that. I'm happy to try a new brand if any of you know of something healthier or easier to get fussy birds on!! Maybe he'd like that instead.

I wanted to know since I'm almost through my first bag of Nutriblend and wanted to know if I should grab a new brand or get more of that . Screenshot_20190216-144150.png