• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Where to get parrot biscuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaBirdMom

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Janet
I've been getting the Browns Tropical Carnival foraging mix for Bama. He gets a small amount daily as a treat. He's a big chewer, and loves the big shelled nuts, but especially the clover shaped biscuits in the mix. I want to make my own mix because the Browns has too many seeds.
Can anyone recommend a good source for some sort of crunchy biscuit he can hold and munch on? Would a good quality dog biscuit work? They're mostly grain.

ellimaye

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ellie
I get the very same mix for Joey and she loves the clover biscuits. I was looking in Petsmart to see if they sold a package of just them. But alas, they do not. So...when I pour the mix out I always make sure only one biscuit comes out so they last longer. lol

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
I've been getting the Browns Tropical Carnival foraging mix for Bama. He gets a small amount daily as a treat. He's a big chewer, and loves the big shelled nuts, but especially the clover shaped biscuits in the mix. I want to make my own mix because the Browns has too many seeds.
Can anyone recommend a good source for some sort of crunchy biscuit he can hold and munch on? Would a good quality dog biscuit work? They're mostly grain.
We have some wonderful crunchy treats...check out our Sweet Potato Sticks, our Veggie Bagels N Bars, and Baja Bites.

Doris

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I saw parrot biskits in Dr. Foster Smith catalouge.

BamaBirdMom

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Janet
We have some wonderful crunchy treats...check out our Sweet Potato Sticks, our Veggie Bagels N Bars, and Baja Bites.

Doris
Thanks! I really like the look of the sweet potato sticks. You'll get an order soon!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Status
Not open for further replies.