• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Where to buy SS Double Macaw Cage in Aus?

RedCarpetEclectus

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Sarah
I am really wanting to get a stainless steel double macaw cage for my Eclectus pair, though I cant seem to find anywhere that sells them in Australia? I don't really want to spend a million bucks on shipping after buying a $4000+ cage.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

TWR

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Sadly, I think this will will be very hard to find. There was only one brand I knew of which was being imported into Aus (Featherland) and the importer has decided not to bring them in any more. Those that were imported have been sold. I wanted one and missed out myself. I did get 2 of their last extra large size - but it was smaller than what I'd wanted. Pretty sure they only have the small size left now :(

The only large SS I see now are on eBay.

I hope the situation changes in Aus soon.

Last edited:

TWR

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
@RedCarpetEclectus
I was just at Petfood Plus at Canterbury Road, Roselands. They have made a deal with the Aussie importer of Featherland SS cages to do a special order every 3 months. They've just placed the first order, so if you contact them now you might be able to reserve one from them

You can order online or buy in store, but since they're currently out of stock, I'd ring them first to ask how to arrange it.

Pet Shop Direct | Pet Shop Online | Australia Wide Pet Supplies
Ph: 02 9750 0575