• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Where to buy a play stand/gym

TinyFeathers

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
I have been looking around and many different websites trying to see which play-stands seem like good quality for my bird, but i'm not sure which ones are made with safe materials and such. I was hoping to get some recommendations of where to buy one. My GCC Berry really needs some out-of-cage play areas. Thanks

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If I personally had the extra $ right now, I'd work w/ @JLcribber & have him build one or see if we together we could come up w/ a design.

I love the designs @Matto does also but again short on money. I only pick John's over these because I try my best to give Buddy natural items when I can. Buddy's an older bird & has spent 25 years on a dowel. I feel his feet need the extre divits that the branches provide.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If I personally had the extra $ right now, I'd work w/ @JLcribber & have him build one or see if we together we could come up w/ a design.

I love the designs @Matto does also but again short on money. I only pick John's over these because I try my best to give Buddy natural items when I can. Buddy's an older bird & has spent 25 years on a dowel. I feel his feet need the extre divits that the branches provide.
Ooops I missed one!

@Davi has different smaller sized ones. Here's the AA Vendor list. Please show us when you make it or buy it!!!!