• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Where To Buy A Boing?

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I've been wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase a safe, and afordable boing for my budgie Kiwi. I looked on amazon but honestly there are too many reviews about boings smelling toxic when they arrive, so I wanted to ask you all for help finding a safe boing.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You could order one from Oliver's Garden:
Boings

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Thanks for the link! I'm looking now!

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Looks amazing but the shipping price is rough - $15.12 USD

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If you can wait there might be a Sidewalk Sale in Oct and if Susan participates there would be a discount, not for shipping but for any items ordered.

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I buy my boings at chewy.com, along with my Roudybush and Nutri-berries

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
I buy my boings at chewy.com, along with my Roudybush and Nutri-berries
Me too! And I stock up on other stuff to get the free shipping!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Chewy is a very good place to buy things. I order from them frequently. The customer service is generally excellent!

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Chewy is a very good place to buy things. I order from them frequently. The customer service is generally excellent!
Agree. It's a great company to deal with. When my original vision cage was delivered broken they sent another to me overnight and told me to keep the original for parts or to donate. I (kind of) repaired it and gave it to the SPCA. The food they send is always fresh, packed pristine and delivered in 2 days to my condo door by Fed Ex Home.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Agree. It's a great company to deal with. When my original vision cage was delivered broken they sent another to me overnight and told me to keep the original for parts or to donate. I (kind of) repaired it and gave it to the SPCA. The food they send is always fresh, packed pristine and delivered in 2 days to my condo door by Fed Ex Home.
One of my orders didn't ship (as per tracking and also confirmed by Chewy rep) so rep re-ordered the items and had them shipped. Received the 2nd order and the expiration date for one of the products was short. They gave me a credit for that product. About a day later I received the package that supposedly did not ship. I called Chewy and told them to send me a label and I would return it. They told me to just keep the items for myself or donate.

Last edited:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
When my cat Jasmine died, my remaining cat Lydia stopped eating any food that I had in the house. I asked Chewy if I could return what I had left for store credit so I could buy something she would eat.

They refunded my entire order, 6 months after the fact, so I could buy Lydia food. They also sent me flowers. The shelter cats got several cases of cat food, and my Lydia got to eat. I'll never forget that.

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
One of my orders didn't ship (as per tracking and also confirmed by Chewy rep) so rep re-ordered the items and had the shipped. Received the 2nd order and the expiration date for one of the products was short. They gave me a credit for that product. About a day later I received the package that supposedly did not ship. I called Chewy and told them to send me a label and I would return it. They told me to just keep the items for myself or donate.
That's the way to service a customer. No one is expecting perfection.
When my cat Jasmine died, my remaining cat Lydia stopped eating any food that I had in the house. I asked Chewy if I could return what I had left for store credit so I could buy something she would eat.

They refunded my entire order, 6 months after the fact, so I could buy Lydia food. They also sent me flowers. The shelter cats got several cases of cat food, and my Lydia got to eat. I'll never forget that.
Just amazingly kind.

When Chewy's IPO came out I wanted to buy stock in their company but my husband (a stockbroker) said that research wasn't available so he couldn't be sure what the price should be. I like to buy companies that I believe in but we missed that one.

Gribouille

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue

:wow: I bet!! That's incredible!! Great people :heart2: