• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Where shall I begin???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca in Israel

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Rebecca
:omg: I am at a loss for a beginning to start this thread so here goes almost nothing, I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome, to my old friends HOWDY!!! To my new friends I hope you have the patience for me . To save on lots of space, here is a quick link to my you tube films, and to my photobucket albums. Get yourselves some Popcorn and enjoy the way the wild ringnecks visit my Ringnecks, see the miracle of hens eggs, newly hatched young ones, developping of pinfeathers all the way to flight of the chicks. I hope you will enjoy. For those of you who have seen all this before, I will post new stuff in a day or two.
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

YouTube - DSCN1942.AVI Kacholi and Princess January 1, 2010
:popcorn:

Last edited:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:omg::omg: fantastic...wowwwwwwwwwww I wuv dem wittle babies.

KimKimWilliamson

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kim Williamson
Wow Rebecca! I love Ringnecks (My baby IRN is on its way, due to arrive in June) and your videos are truly amazing! I loved watching all of them together like that.
Thank You for sharing!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Hi Rebecca, love the baby pics!! :hehe:

Rebecca in Israel

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Rebecca
Wow Rebecca! I love Ringnecks (My baby IRN is on its way, due to arrive in June) and your videos are truly amazing! I loved watching all of them together like that.
Thank You for sharing!
Kim hi, How long before you get the DNA results? I am curious, the color I am sure about without a doubt, you can see the changes if you checked out the pics at Photobucket. I want to see if I am right at guessing the sex by head shape. No matter what, you will love that baby Ringie for sure!

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
There is my favorite little snowbird! They are all gorgeous.

Ashley

Real Name
Ashley
Will have to get to watching and looking at your pictures ringnecks are a favorite of mine.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
They're so very cute. :heart: I just raised 7 baby Ringnecks - but they've all gone to great homes now, sort of sad that I didn't keep them.

southernbirds

Mazel Tov on your IRN's. Your birds colors are so beautiful. How long have you been breeding them and what made you fall in love with this species? I know this forum will enjoy your posts and look forward to reading your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.