• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Where do you keep your birds?

Where do your birds live / sleep

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LunaBird

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
William
Thanks, btw your profile says “ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!”, So Can I Have Pictures Of Your Macaw? (Would It Help If Luna Was On The Opposite Side Of My Room With A Filter Next To Her?)

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Thanks, btw your profile says “ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!”, So Can I Have Pictures Of Your Macaw? (Would It Help If Luna Was On The Opposite Side Of My Room With A Filter Next To Her?)
:roflmao:
89039FFC-E04D-46A2-A107-C0D8A976D080.png

Faun

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Faun
Athena's flight cage is in the living room. She can't stay out all the time because I have cats but she gets 3-4 or more hours out of the cage daily and also hangs out with me when I shower. The moisture/humidity really cuts down on the dust. Her two play stands are also in the living room.

Les charlson

Walking the driveway
I voted living room but thats the same as lounge room to me as I don't own a TV. They visit the bathroom and kitchen depending on where I am. Also the outside aviary.

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I cant vote, correct, but did..my birds all different, sleep in the bird room, the 3rd bedroom and my bedroom..basically , my birds keep me,,:huh::wacky:;)