• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Where do you buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

prettyinpink

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica
The things to make the home made toys... I'm going to make some for baby for christmas as she seems to like the home made ones.

Does Micheals have everything? If so I'll just swing by there.

I know walmart has the wiffle balls. I want the metal chains, plastic ones, leather strips, plastic toys (like pacifiers ect), rope, ect.

It's too late to order anything so I can't do that either.

Thanks so much guys

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Home Depot or Lowes or your local hardware store is a good place for stainless steel fasteners/holders, also ss 'rope'

check your local dollar store for other goodies too

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I pick up supplies from California Bird Nerds :)
www.cabirdnerds.com

They have all kinds of toy-making supplies. Once the holiday madness is over, I'm buying some stuff to make a climbing net!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
I pick up supplies from California Bird Nerds :)
www.cabirdnerds.com

They have all kinds of toy-making supplies. Once the holiday madness is over, I'm buying some stuff to make a climbing net!
They are great!! I ordered all my stuff from them.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
Erica if you get an order in with www.cabirdnerds.com I may be able to get it shipped to you in time for Christmas. If the order comes in soon I could have it go out on Saturday Priority Mail and you might get it in time. Especially since the post office delivers Christmas Eve :cool1:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
The things to make the home made toys... I'm going to make some for baby for christmas as she seems to like the home made ones.

Does Micheals have everything? If so I'll just swing by there.

I know walmart has the wiffle balls. I want the metal chains, plastic ones, leather strips, plastic toys (like pacifiers ect), rope, ect.

It's too late to order anything so I can't do that either.

Thanks so much guys
Micheals has a lot for making small bird toys, they have lots of wooden beads and stuff like that. I have not been able to find the little plastic chain from anywhere but Bird Nerds.

Kermit

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jacque
my local bird/parrot shop sells all the stuff to make your own toys...so thats where i buy mine from. and they have decent prices. they have an e-bay store you can buy their stuff from if you rather do it that way rather then go pick it up.

their e-bay shop is here... eBay Store - The Parrot House: Toys, Zupreem, Pretty Bird

bookworm

Jogging around the block
Real Name
thou
i love cali bird nerd!!! they are the best: best prices for awesome things. and whoever runs it always gives me a nice sample of toys. they have tons of stuff you can buy to make your own toys. its like a candy store

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
Every order always get some type of freebie. :)
i love cali bird nerd!!! they are the best: best prices for awesome things. and whoever runs it always gives me a nice sample of toys. they have tons of stuff you can buy to make your own toys. its like a candy store

Status
Not open for further replies.