• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Where’s Angel?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Well that box is labeled finch so that can't possibly be her! :lol:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Well that box is labeled finch so that can't possibly be her! :lol:
Exactly!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Does she likes the finches food? :D
She loves it! Dived right in!

Butt up in the air...Hmmm doing the nasty...Penny has been known to get friendly with her big shell calcium perch... :rofl:

Or wait, is she nesting?
Well at this moment she was eating ( as if she was starving) ((as if she didn’t get lots of treats in the living room all day)).

But there has been some nesty behavior going on. She tried to make a nest on the sofa.

She tried to get friendly on my shoulder.

:scared2:

TikkiTembo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chelsea
All I see is a big finch!

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Lol...she can't answer to where's she's at....munch munch munch..she's polite, not nice to talk with mouth full..!!
Lol!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
:lol:She is almost knee deep in finch food. And she says "Mom I'm just foraging like you said I should."

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Wayyyy too cute! :heart:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Yes female Pi's are very very friendly. :innocent:
But perhaps be a little bit proud too, she likes you even if we don't want that kind of love from them.

How is everything with her?
And with Ernie?
:)
Great! We love her to pieces. She doesn't like to be in the bird room -- she's not a bird after all :think1:-- so she is the ONE that gets the entire house to herself. She likes to sit up high in the window and look out front, there are many shore birds that fly by so I guess she's looking at those and hawks, blackbirds, and some migratory birds. She also has a big perch in the living room, and she likes to get on the playtop of the Caique cage. She and Captain Jack like to spar though, so we have to watch that.

She went out by the pool with me for the first time. Finally! She was very nervous and squeezed close to me. We only stayed out a short while, I didn't want to give her too much stress.

If I'm painting or sewing she hangs out in an artificial tree, it's like camouflage. She loves for me to keep asking "where's Angel?" when she is RIGHT THERE in 'her' tree.

Ernie and Angel are not exactly friends, but they do the same thing at the same time: Eat, go to the sleep perch, chew on toys, preen. I think Ernie spends much more time with his toys since Angel came. And Ernie gets his mommy time with me every evening, I lure Angel into her cage with her dinner, then Ernie comes out and we have dinner together. He watches TV and falls asleep, then I eventually move him to his cage.