• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures When you hear the scary weed whacker outside

MR. Mango

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
:rofl: :embarassed::toofunny:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Seems like a perfectly well-thought-out response. She's clearly worked it out that if it gets too close, the string will get caught on the bars. :cool:
That was what I was thinking. "Hey it can't get me in here. The bars will stop it.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
That was what I was thinking. "Hey it can't get me in here. The bars will stop it.
It had me thinking at first she went in to root around for a snack. When I heard the noise from the paper, I was like who's in there? Then I called her to come out. She wasn't stuck, knew she shouldn't be there and acted all submissive to me as she does.

So I thought maybe a crate will help her. Then I thought no, she needs to learn that scary things outside are that outside. She's got a closet to go in if she needs to hide.

I am telling you the aggressive, growly, protector bad to the bone outside is fearful of the craziest things.

Last night we took her outside late. She really doesn't like night time. Early on there were fireworks in the distance. That seemed to have ruined her for the night.

She definitely has issues, somtimes it seems silly, funny, but in whole its really sad.

If I do get her out at night early, it's not as bad. But most nights it's just to pee and walk alittle around the yard, but she always goes and sniffs around her prior masters Truck. Yes, we have his truck, he left that to us as well.

That part is sad because it's been here months.

She is who she is, no matter what I work with her as best I can. She has really become my velcro Girl.