• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

When its winter

razer

Meeting neighbors
It is summer now and the birds enjoy sitting by the window. When it is winter there is no sun and it is cold. Will a bright light suffice or do I need something else. Also the birds have three eggs and when sitting by the window they ignore them so I cover the eggs. At night they take turns sitting on the eggs. The eggs are 21 days old.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Hi, I’m not sure what country you are in. I’m in US and use full spectrum bulbs for lighting Are you looking for something to heat it? How cold does it get?

razer

Meeting neighbors
Hi, I’m not sure what country you are in. I’m in US and use full spectrum bulbs for lighting Are you looking for something to heat it? How cold does it get?

razer

Meeting neighbors
Hi I live in the middle east and am looking for something to give them light like sunshine I guess it could be a full spectrum light. During summer I put my cats on the patio and the birds by the window. During winter there is no sun and it is cold so my cats are inside and the birds are in my room. Is there a place to order one that you know of.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
We use CFL bulbs from the hardware store.

Can you order from Amazon?

Also M&M Cage Co has fantastic lights. LED Breeding Cage Lights