• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Whatz a daddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
I's has to ask. I's keeps seeing dat many of yous has a mommy an a 'daddy'. Whatz a daddy? I donna dink I has a daddy I on'y has a mummy :confused:

- Lady Ceddy

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
A daddy is one of dose humans but deys got all dese whiskers and when you rub against dem it feels good and den when you try to pull dem out dey jumps up and goes ouch and den you can pick out dere nose hairs too when deys asleep and den you bites dem and dey just go ouch and dont do nuttins...Queen Sam

Kathy

Rollerblading along the road
Sporty here, beakner is going to rite someting after me..daddy iz the one with whiskers, talks deep and when he walks in i get real quiet cuz i want to hear him talk. i like talking like him. hez ok i guess but mommy loves me sooooo much. so don't worries, mommys are the best.
Sporty

Daddy is wonderful. He plays with me and loves me lots. I love fixing his whiskers. He needs me to help him with that. Dad haz big hands and i feel so safe with him.
Mommy is the mean one, she takes rags and jerks my cage around. touchez all my tings, and touchez my daddy. That makes me mad. hes mine! All mine!
So i bite her.:)
Beakner

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
ize nebber had a daddy. but dats ok wif me cause ize woodn't want to share my mommy.

chere

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
cher
Very well said, Miss Ruby...........Me neither!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiwi

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
we don’t 'ave one of them eever, guess it is a good fin' so we wouldn’t 'ave ter share mumm. :D

platinum

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Sharon
I lovez my daddy! When mommy is meen and make me eat my veggiez daddy givez mee nutriberries. :heart:
-Rain

Billie Faye

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
We alls got POPPA! He saved us and took us on "road trip"! We gots whole bunch of "brats" but that's OK...we not lone now!
Daddy's (Poppa) are "pecial"...different feel'ns....:laughing12::hug8:

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Dank yous all for splainin'. I donna know if I's wantz a daddy.

Dere's dis hooman who tookz care of me wen mommy was away (he said in hospital whatever dat is?) and he talkz deep. I dink he's nice but he'z not here all da time an on'y comez visiting sometimez so I dink he's not a daddy.

I wuvs my mummy an I's glad I donna has to share her! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.