• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What's your Fids favorites toy & from where? Fun sharing thread.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I thought this would be a fun thread to do. It can help folks discover new vendors or places to try that they may never have heard of before. Please share pics if you can :)
Unfortunately I have none on this laptop but Nala's favorite toy was Hugh by @Mizzely 's wonderful store Hugh (lilmonstersbirdtoys.com) and Zazu's was at various points Itty Bitty Chippy - Thin Pine Toy for Birds (lilmonstersbirdtoys.com) and she also loved @Macawnutz 's Puzzling Pieces ~ Colorful Fun Bird Toy - Small / Medium Parrot Toy (seriouslynutz.com) . Cant wait to see what everyone posts :heart:

Last edited:

CeciliaZ

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
My tiels and budgies love simple toys that I put together for them...mostly balsa and mahogany pods and slices added to a mini skewer or on leather strips.

The_Mayor

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martha
My two aren't big on toys. I think they'd need to be co-housed with a couple of budgies to see the point.

But they do go through phases of being super enthusiastic chewers.

I've got this stack of soft shreddables in their travel cage. That cage has gone from, sometimes Mustrum goes in there when he wants some alone time (don't we all Mustrum, don't we all?), to the happening destination for happily (if slowly) playing the part of entropy. I think it helps that their favorite cuttlebone is in there too, so they can sharpen their beaks to a fine point and then really go at it.

Once they work their way through that, the ones April posted will probably also be relevant to their interests.

Sparkles99

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Pistachio & Marzipan like the small brickhouse bell from Stainless Steel. Aurelius likes the keys to my heart from Lil Monsters. Winston's preferences have recently changed & he likes the bell from Stainless Steel with large flowers on it. He seems to love those flowers. My conclusion is that every budgie needs a bell.

Shannan

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Shannan
Walter's current favorite is a toy similar to Stainless Steel's rainbow arch. His favorite toy in the past was a pair of car keys that he got for his 16th birthday (aka 16 celebration of when he became mine). That was a long time ago.
Pistachio & Marzipan like the small brickhouse bell from Stainless Steel. Aurelius likes the keys to my heart from Lil Monsters. Winston's preferences have recently changed & he likes the bell from Stainless Steel with large flowers on it. He seems to love those flowers. My conclusion is that every budgie needs a bell.
Every budgie may need a bell but I concluded that every African Gray owner needs some peace and quiet as Walter wore his bell slam out! and my Sanity with it....

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Ripley loves anything by Seriously Nutz :lol:

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
I thought this would be a fun thread to do. It can help folks discover new vendors or places to try that they may never have heard of before. Please share pics if you can :)
Unfortunately I have none on this laptop but Nala's favorite toy was Hugh by @Mizzely 's wonderful store Hugh (lilmonstersbirdtoys.com) and Zazu's was at various points Itty Bitty Chippy - Thin Pine Toy for Birds (lilmonstersbirdtoys.com) and she also loved @Macawnutz 's Puzzling Pieces ~ Colorful Fun Bird Toy - Small / Medium Parrot Toy (seriouslynutz.com) . Cant wait to see what everyone posts :heart:
Bailey's favorite toy is a computer that I bought years ago. He loves to sit on it and play with the keys and with toys I place on his cage.
IMG_9577.jpeg

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
I love bells. So far never enough for me.
I'll take the jingle anyday in lieu of the demand call for attention which raises my blood pressure to the limit.

Oscarbird

Sprinting down the street

BirdG1rl

Real Name
Mara M.M
Woody loves her bells, but Rocky is big on shredding! :D

Aves

My budgies love balsa slices from ca bird nerds and they also love the mahogany slices and yucca

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
My guys are obsessed with sola balls, I have to buy a bulk box every 3 to 4 months
20210428_075851.jpg
The second would be bolt on toys from Nutz as they are on the road a bit and can be put in their travel cage or POB without getting bonked on the head.
20210706_202438.jpg
20210120_211810.jpg
20210105_202818.jpg

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Those Sola balls look amazing and I love those side mounts! I didnt realize she had so many I need to go check them out!