• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What's your favourite play gym/activity centre for small birds?

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Bump.

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
I have birds larger than budgies, but I really like making my own pvc stands, they're actually really easy and much cheaper to make yourself! I've been looking into something for on top the cages, though. There are lots of neat setups people have made over in diy drive. :)

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
This is one I made, zero plan, I just cut up the pipe and stuck it together, and you can find much smaller diameter, too. (I don't know what they dark smudge is, its some kind of imperfection in the pipe, but they don't chew at the pipe, so I don't worry)

Screenshot_20201218-222650_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

Peepers

Strolling the yard
This is one I made, zero plan, I just cut up the pipe and stuck it together, and you can find much smaller diameter, too. (I don't know what they dark smudge is, its some kind of imperfection in the pipe, but they don't chew at the pipe, so I don't worry)
Very creative! I love it!

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I bought the BeMore Birds Ultimate Indulger. My rather cage-bound, shy boys seem to really like it! I've been feeding them their chop breakfast on it, and that has helped them become comfortable with it.

THE INDULGER Floor-Version: Small and Medium Birds

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Oh my gosh! Sorry for the random pics! My phone has been acting crazy and it totally just decided to add those! The screen is cracked and its been fine until this week. :banghead::facepalm:

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
I just have a couple of safe natural branches lashed between the cage tops, and my flock love them. My budgies base all their daytime activities around them.
I like them because they're cheap to replace, varying diameter so good for the feet, sections of rough tough bark so good for beaks and nails, and great for hanging swings and other toys as well as foraging activities.
If I was to hang branches anywhere else I just know they'll be well used