• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What's your birds' favorite tv shows / things to watch or listen to?

peachypjm

Strolling the yard
Mercury LOVES true crime videos or true crime podcasts !! Sometimes he likes to watch animal crossing videos as well :)

Sunni Tiel

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel
Sunni likes any music with a beat, and any show that doesn't flash or change fast, like those obnoxious kid shows. o_O

Sunni Tiel

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel
Oh no NOT coco melon!! That's probably the worst. I wouldn't watch it if Sunni begged lol.

Gigibirds

My p'let likes Mexican music (La Cucaracha is her fav), and any tv show/movie that she can listen to while sleeping in my hair, preferably with lots of breaking glass, helicopter and gunshot noises o_O

Veryyyy strange.....I'm always slightly suspicious of her

TrueBlue

Strolling the yard
During the day, I leave on either the local radio station or one of those hours and hours long bird videos on youtube (some even 8 hours long :wideyed:). I actually don't know if they enjoy any of it or not. They screech all day long whether I have something on or if there's complete silence :facepalm:.

Sparkles!

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
STAR WARS.

I have no clue why Star Wars is so amazing, but Churchill cannot get enough!

As far as music, his favorite station is 80s rock. The spoiled fart has his own Alexa.