• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What's with the foot.

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Well, the foot goes up and is planted on my lips for a kiss! •She can do both left and right footed kisses. •It is one of her favorite things do so. •I do some head scritches which are ok. •Her all time favorite toy is ......MY PEN! •Yep. •It is a paper mate pen with cushion on the side. •She Grooms this pen, no beak marks, she carries it around. •She prefers I don't touch it or take it away. •Since she is so fascinated with this pen I have gutted the pen and left the shell for her to have her way with it!

tozie12

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
beth
how funny! my marley is obsessed with pens and pencils. and the lil cuss isnt fooled by the fake pencils ya can buy for small animals to chew up! :p

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
how funny! my marley is obsessed with pens and pencils. and the lil cuss isnt fooled by the fake pencils ya can buy for small animals to chew up! :p
Your bird just wants the real thing. •Can you imagine what other things they can covet of ours?

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
yesh Peggy wheres the pics???????????/ if you cannot figure out how to post them you could always e mail to me and I will post for you...would love to see the foot kisses!

Hrtofau2

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Summer
I found a new smiley today that fits this perfectly...lets see..Ah yes...

:needpics:

Rather fitting I Think. :lol: