• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What's the best pet for your Zodiac

Destiny

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Destiny
Pet bacon.
Ok but that’s more like me than the one I got lol. I don’t even want a hamster all that much. Don’t they just sleep all day?

Sleep all day, run around all night. Ideal pet for a night owl or insomniac.

Ankou

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Sondra
Scorpio gets a reptile (they're neat but not really my thing) or arachnid (no.) Basically I'd prefer everything on the list (except maybe fish, if I'm going to have an aquarium I'd rather have a lizard in it than fish.) I guess Pigs also seem like they'd be a terrible pet most of the year in Alaska, since they wouldn't be able to have outdoor time to practice their rooting and wallowing behaviors unless it was a Russian wild boar.)

Personally I like highly interactive animal friends in my life, parrots and smart dogs.
Funnily enough my father is the one who got a German shepherd and he is an Ares... and I'm the one who has Axel 5 days a week! I love him though, he is truly a special dog and he's really helped me through this last awful year. (I initially had "awesome" in the place of "special" but that conjurers images of heroic Hollywood German shepherds; Axel is a sassy drama dork.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
LOL. I think this thread proves that it's best people choose their own pets, rather than look for a sign.

Why's everyone so down on fish? Fish are awesome! As soon as you get to know anything, you realize how complex they really are & that they, too, think, feel & act. Why the Gregory fish is one of the only known animals to actually weed & some fish have passed the mirror test.

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The parrot it shows for Gemini is a lovebird...:D

32E66470-814F-4059-AB00-DFE304F71FE1.jpeg

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

budgie❤️

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Madilynn
Omg this is so funny, I'm a Gemini and the website said the best companion for me is a parrot! Haha

Sarahmoluccan

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Already now it's time for you see what dog breed suits you best! :hilarious:
The Dog Breed That's Right for You Based On Your Zodiac Sign

I got a Pembroke Walsh Corgies thou I would much rathet have the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel! I have heard them be called "love sponges" :heart2: I'm also intrigued by Ole English Sheepdogs. I've read they so affectionate you actually train them not to be so affectionate because otherwise they'll drive you nuts with constant needing cuddles and pets!! :roflmao: