• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What's the best pet for your Zodiac

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Ok I occasionally read my horoscope thou I'm pretty skeptical about it all. I just thought this article was a bit light fun and some silliness
The Best Pet for You, Based on Your Zodiac

I'm a Gemini and I got pair with a pet parrot :yes4: I especially love this part of the description

A bird such as a parrot could be a fun confidant to share ideas and words, while keeping both of you intellectually engaged.
Who knew saying "Hello" 50 times a day counts as "intellectually engaged" :laugh-bounce: ;)

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Ummmm :cautious:

¨ . An energetic and active dog breed such as a Dalmatian, Labrador Retriever, German shepherd, or Border Collie will be perfect for keeping an Aries on their toes. ¨

I have a reeeeeally laid back Chow chow, he´s special needs and sleeps most the day... :shrug:

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Ummmm :cautious:

¨ . An energetic and active dog breed such as a Dalmatian, Labrador Retriever, German shepherd, or Border Collie will be perfect for keeping an Aries on their toes. ¨

I have a reeeeeally laid back Chow chow, he´s special needs and sleeps most the day... :shrug:
Maybe you're just a reeeeeally laid back Aries ;)

Destiny

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Destiny
Hmm I wonder what I will get for a pet recommendation? I hope it isn't "fish". That would be a little too on-the-nose for a Pisces.

Pisces-1.jpg
"This water sign, symbolized by a fish, would do well with their own aquarium. A Pisces is affectionate, empathetic, wise, and artistic. The underwater oasis could bring a new perspective and inspiration to their life. Next, see what’s in your grocery cart based on your zodiac sign."

Sigh ... okay, I'm not surprised, just a little disappointed. Let's see what I should get from the grocery store.

*Please don't be fish ... please don't be fish.*

sushi-plate-slideshow-1200x1200-GettyImages-917637992.jpg

It's fish. :(

scrape

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Ok I'm occasionally read my horoscope thou I'm pretty skeptical about it all. I just thought this article was a bit light fun and some silliness
The Best Pet for You, Based on Your Zodiac

I'm a Gemini and I got pair with a pet parrot :yes4: I especially love this part of the description

Who knew saying "Hello" 50 times a day counts as "intellectually engaged" :laugh-bounce: ;)
I'm a Gemini too. And my parrots keep me intellectually engaged!:lol:Finding food recipes, cooking, buying toys, making toys, coming up with enrichment/foraging, training, cleaning, scheduling, etc. I am definitely engaged!:dead:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I'm a pisces so naturally a fish. :cautious:
Hmm I wonder what I will get for a pet recommendation? I hope it isn't "fish". That would be a little too on-the-nose for a Pisces.

View attachment 359079
"This water sign, symbolized by a fish, would do well with their own aquarium. A Pisces is affectionate, empathetic, wise, and artistic. The underwater oasis could bring a new perspective and inspiration to their life. Next, see what’s in your grocery cart based on your zodiac sign."

Sigh ... okay, I'm not surprised, just a little disappointed. Let's see what I should get from the grocery store.

*Please don't be fish ... please don't be fish.*

View attachment 359078

It's fish. :(
So uninspired!!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
@saroj12 It is just wrong as far as I am concerned! I just do not think it is right allowing someone to own a pet that they only love because they really want to eat it, it just seems kinda wrong to me :wacky:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran