• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

What types of toys do lovebirds play with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ede-bird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Maureen
The toy in your post is awesome - my lovies would go nuts for it - it has everything -a hidy hole and spinny things and chewy things and shreddy things....:)

J*M*L

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Julie
Anything chewable or shreddable but mainly ANYTHING that happens to be in your hands or mouth.

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
Almost sounds like I could one stop shop at cabirdnerds and get the shreddable chewable toy parts....??
Exactly!!

That's where I just plunked down a healthy amount for my fids!! :rofl::rofl:

Compassion

Ripping up the road
Avian Angel
Real Name
Angela
Anything with bells,pony beads,popsicle sticks,shreddables,anything in the shape and size of a worm and especially if it wiggles lol,plastic cat balls with bells in them (not catnip)leather strips or bits,any type of boing or swing(pretty much anything bouncy) and of course the big one ....anything they aren't supposed to have.:p

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Anything with bells,pony beads,popsicle sticks,shreddables,anything in the shape and size of a worm and especially if it wiggles lol,plastic cat balls with bells in them (not catnip)leather strips or bits,any type of boing or swing(pretty much anything bouncy) and of course the big one ....anything they aren't supposed to have.:p
Thank you sooo much everybody!!
Now I have a fair idea of what these lil guys like to amuse themselves with!:dance4::dance4:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
The toy in your post is awesome - my lovies would go nuts for it - it has everything -a hidy hole and spinny things and chewy things and shreddy things....:)
thanks, so good to know from actual lovebird parents!! I like it too!:highfive:

LaceyRead

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Lacey
My lovie loves all of the things mentioned, she also loves her little foraging toy box, its a little wooden box I afixed to the bottom of her cage (larger than she is) filled will all kinds of little things for her to find (beads, popsicle sticks, straws, little balls finger traps cut up, buttons, paper, all kinds of shreddables) and I hide nutriberries in there and millit in it. I always find her searching through it and throwing things out

Lolle

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Louise
My lovebirds LOVE their homemade tents, they really spend alot of time there. The other toys i have for them, they wont even look at. Only their ring, swing and tents. Other than that they always steal my toothpicks or try to destroy my plants. I got Pinja who loves to spend time in a basked with different things in as paper and pearls.

Status
Not open for further replies.